Thursday, September 17, 2009

Die HaRd fAn!!

Ok so if you don't know already, I'm slightly fond of NASCAR. It's a new found interest in my life that I share with my husband who is, well insanely addicted, thanks to his sis! I thought to myself if I'm going to go to these redneck races, I might as well do it in style so here is my latest creation...
I thought it would be perfect to wear to Talladega in November! This way I'm still supporting my guy but hopefully not to "Redneck!" So for all you sports fanatics out there if you have a favorite football team, (BYU vs UofU) college basketball, high school sports, ect... I do custom orders so contact me if you also would like to show your support in fashion!

2 comments:

SB Studio said...

Oh this makes me laugh! I Love it! You will be very fashionable in that mass redneck crowd! Good idea! I love your site. i'll have to show a few of my Vegas friends, this stuff isn't well known down here.

Kaylin said...

Thanks for visiting Sarah! I actually send orders to Vegas often so if there is any of you that would like to order something just let me know:) Yeah I thought Nascar in Vegas was bad for rednecks but I think when we go to Alabama it's going to be way worse...YIKES:)