Thursday, November 12, 2009

~42~ DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!! (Yes I said 42!)

That's right Christmas is just around the corner, crazy it seems as if Summer ended last week? But oh how I love this time of year!
I have been working on some new pieces, with new mediums. I am so excited to share with you some of the new items in my store!


Check out the new "Mother's Necklace" I have recently designed (This one is my mothers Christmas present, shhh). It is made with a sterling silver washer, beads & chain. If you would like to order one for that special mother in your life put your order in now so it is guaranteed for Christmas:)And for all of you "Twilight" fanatics out there, come and get some Vampire pride!
Just in time for the release of New Moon!
And well if you've seen the previews for the new movie, then you will know why I'm changing over to team Jacob, can you say WOW!!

Lots of beautiful pieces, stop in and check it out!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Kaylin,

LOVE the mothers necklaces! I want to order one for me and my mom. Their so cute! I'll stop by the store and chat with ya. Good job!!

Gladys said...

I love the team Jacob necklace!