Friday, January 8, 2010

INSPIRED....

I'm going through this phase in my life where EVERYTHING I need is Paris/French Inspired...



I've never been one that's big on "Vintage" but lately, oh man, I can't get enough of it!



Whether it be in clothing & jewelry, or scrapbooking, I love it!

Not to mention me feeling the need to re-do my entire home to match this era! Yeah my husband isn't to thrilled about that one! I'll just start small with changing the decor in a few rooms, I'm thinking instead of the western themed basement it might just have to be French Chic...We'll see how the husband feels about that one!

So you will be noticing a lot of this motif incorporated into a lot of my designs and some of the new items I will be carrying in my store...Just a glimpse of what's in the future...

No comments: