Monday, September 6, 2010

LABOR OF LOVE

7 years ago Ross & I were newlyweds...

newlyweds with big dreams...

dreams of moving back to our home town and starting our own business...

dreams of raising a family in a quiet, slow paced world...

today we celebrate those dreams becoming a reality....

my heart fills with joy and pride this Labor Day holiday...

also a re-newed respect for my hard working husband.

a husband that has built a business from the ground up, fueled with hard work & determination...
so today I celebrate you Ross....

I celebrate the dedicated student whom put himself through school....

the farmers son that kept his goals and dreams big...

the savvy business man that made smart business choices...

and the man full of pride, knowing that everything he has or will ever have will be something he has worked hard to achieve.

1 comment: