Monday, October 18, 2010

A little catching up & the Finch Family!

I am completely and utterly amazed at the overwhelming support for my blooming photography business, never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined a passion and hobby could turn into a thriving business over night! So thank you for those of you that have given me the opportunity to share my passion with you and your family!

I'm also thankful for a dad that loves hunt for junk...and not just any junk...his junk hunting is more on a grand scale...such as old cars, equipment, and this beautiful drag line...I'm so glad he rescued it, much to the dismay of his co-workers he still saved it's life...and now it has been used for numerous photo shoots, so thanks dad for letting me use your beautiful junk for pictures!
Now meet the Finch Family...such a cute family and those kids are so well behaved! Ross has enjoyed working with Christina's father on some plumbing projects and I was close in age with Christina & her sisters in school, so we've come to know this wonderful family well!

I have fallen a little behind on my blogging and not to mention the numerous photo shoots I would like to post, so bare with me as I've been feeling a little under the weather...but more is in store!

1 comment:

tiffany said...

Kaylin- i LOVE love these! I'm so glad you were able to do some for them. I love the last one the best with Charity... great job sister!!