Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Time for a change?

When Ross & I built our home in 2005 we built it thinking we were going to sale it in 3 years (that was before the market crashed and everything went to @#*%). Now....I'm thinking we will be here for a while! Anyway long story short, I've always wanted a make-up vanity in my bathroom (it was in our original plans...) and since we didn't think we would be here that long we didn't put that in our Master Bath, now I'm really missing it! But instead of dwelling on something I can't change I've found a solution...

My parents gave me this vanity when I was in high school and it's followed me every time I've moved somewhere, and always I've wondered what the heck I was ever going to do with it but couldn't bare to get rid of it...Now it has a purpose! Meet my new make-up vanity!

I'm planning on painting it and changing the hardware on it, but I just haven't found the right color so the purpose of this post (there is a purpose, eventually..) any suggestions on what to do with it? I think it has great potential! This is just the start to my MASSIVE make-over on my home, it has no style yet and I'm sick of it!

No comments: