Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wishing & Dreaming

The snow is melting...everything is muddy...does this mean spring is on it's way? I'm dreaming of that day, you know the one I'm talking about, that first day you can sit outside without your coat and soak up the spring sun!



In the mean time I've been working on a few items that have been inspired by the warm sun melting the now black snow...

This absolute chic necklace is adorned with a trio of black & white rosettes & a Fleur De Les pendant...Can't get enough of the Fleur De Les! My husband asked me the other day "why in world do you want the Saint's symbol all over our house...I thought you were a Colt's fan?" I got a good chuckle out of it...

Along with the Fleur De Les, I am in love with anything french including crowns. This is a charm cluster for a charm necklace....


This delightful little trio would make the perfect spring accessory not only can you clip it in your hair it also can be attached to a jacket, handbag, or on a headband...~LOVE~ these!
These colors just shout spring and remind of that warm inviting sun I've been longing for all winter...

More Fleur De Les....told you I couldn't get enough...



Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard2_1.php?sid=54488-72-7ECEF40BB3B42F888ABEE8DAE06DE352##ixzz0flJCg7XU

No comments: