Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Flakes & Flurries

I'm sitting in my office trying to keep my focus on the computer and not what it's doing outside...


Did I mention it has snowed for like a week straight here in the middle of nowhere???


I'm ready to scream!!!!! All winter I've counted down the days until I can be doing this....






Chilaxing by the fire and doing some serious camping!

I love the fact that when camping, it's the men's job to do the cooking (oh wait he cooks when were not camping too!)

And I'm yearning to be doing some of this....




Yes girls play in the mud too! And some of us LOVE it!! (hopefully the Easter Bunny brings me that Rhino I've been wanting for a while!!)

Not to mention, all the friends gathered around the horseshoe pit for a friendly game of horseshoes...



And you can't go camping without doing a little fishing...

So Mother Nature if you can hear me, please send good weather for Easter so I can enjoy some of these things that I've missed all Winter!
Ok, ok I already know what your thinking, "man can this girl get anymore redneck?" Well for those of you that can't appreciate kicking back and having a little fun once in a while because you might wrinkle your dress...I suggest getting down and dirty now and then! (*gasp* "did she just say that!") And for all of those redneck woman that can appreciate all of these things, don't be afraid to give a little shout out, leave me a comment, let me know what "redneck" adventures you like to do...
~ Also I will be posting new items in my Etsy this week so be sure to check it out!~
Some photo's provided by countryliving.com

2 comments:

Liz said...

Hey I'm with you. I have even caught myself longing for pipe to change & rocks to haul. At least I would see 'green' and feel 'sunshine' on my neck! Hell at this point, I wouldn't even complain about the farmer's tan!

Kaylin said...

I have "Spring Fever" BAD!! This snow is making it worse! We should all go camping sometime? That is if we ever get our trailer back from Sandy??