Sunday, March 28, 2010

Giggles & Gowns...

This photo session was sooo fun....What is more fun than beautiful gowns & old cars mixed together? Maybe the fact that these beautiful girls are my cousins and I absolutely love them and their mom... when ever all of us get together it's always a good time! Like I've mentioned in the past, this kind of photography is new to me...but I will tell you it's growing on me!It's like opening a birthday present every time I upload photo's to my computer...
I never know what I'm going to get....
hoping and praying I've captured something picture frame worthy...not to mention the fun I've been having learning new editing tricks...
but when you work with such beautiful girls, it's hard to have a bad photo!
so thank you girls for making my photo's look so beautiful!

3 comments:

Gladys said...

I LOVE THESE! Kaylin you are an awesome photographer and editor!!

tiffany said...

i'm so proud of you Kaylin! Your pics are awesome! i think you are so super duper talented. I'm so impressed everytime I come onto your site! nice work! I want to come by your shop next time i'm home!!

something sweet said...

that is so fun. I loved the pictures!! i am true fan.